Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just another day!

Well I'm finally writing another blog. It just doesn't seem like I have anything interesting to share. I am starting to get attached to my students. There is one boy in particular. Every time I walk into the room his face lights up. I feel so blessed that I can make that kind of impression of someone else. He always gives me a big hug and wants to sit next to me. I consider him my biggest fan. I am starting a fan club in case any of you want to join. LOL! Anyhow, today he just couldn't stop giving me hugs. His hands were all over me. I would put his hands back in his lap and say "Keep your hands to yourself." Well speech time was over and I was walking the group of kids to OT. On our way down there, the little boy said, "I want to touch your boobs." I wanted to say, "Just what do you think you were doing during speech." But I simply replied, " (his name) NO!" Biggest fan or biggest pervert? Just kidding. If his parents only knew.

3 comments:

californiadreamin said...

The boy in today's blog is different from the one in February. Me and my boobs!

Rachel said...

As a former breastfeeding mom, I can only wonder if he was breastfed. Or is still? Eww!
Regardless, I'd take it as a compliment!

Sarah Hughes said...

I am in awe of you and the attention your "milkshakes" are getting at school. You need to move to high school teaching. At least the guys will be almost legal.