Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Boys Are Back




I have been in Ohio for a little over a week and this might just be the most exciting news that I can share from the Midwest. I went out with some friends tonight. We went to dinner, shopped at the gallery hop, and went to a new bar/lounge called Level. I was very impressed. The place is swanky. Julie and I were sipping a cocktail and singing along with the music videos. One of our new favorite songs by Lady Gaga was on "Paparazzi." We were watching the video and low and behold the Sunset Striplets aka Snakes of Eden are in the video. I nearly shit a brick. I just can't seem to get away from my boys. This is definitely the high-light of my trip thus far. Good Luck trying to top that! I hope you enjoy the video as much as I do.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQJ9Vi8GLok

No comments: