Friday, August 21, 2009

Ohio- The Heart of It All


I have had a wonderful time in Ohio. I was so blessed to have had the time to visit with my friends and family. The time has went by so quickly and I thought it would be good for me to reflect on my visit. This will be very boring for most of you to read but it's what I need to do.


July 23-27 Greenville (stayed with parents/Julie visited that weekend/went to ER for ear)

July 28- Indiana (for my dentist appt.), parents drove me to the Butterman's house and spent the night.

July 29-30- Trip to Holmes County, OH with my circle girls. We had a great time as usual!!!

July 30-31 Butterman's (Julie came to pick me up Friday night and took me to Columbus)

August 1- Julie and I went out to dinner with Scott and some of his friends to North Star Cafe, Gallery Hopped, and went to Level

August 2- Family Reunion in Middletown, OH (met baby Rachel)

August 3- ran some errands, cleaned Julie's house

August 4- SISTER DAY! Pedicures, Haircuts, Dinner, and Kenny Rogers Concert at Ohio State Fair

August 5- met parents in West Jefferson to take me back to Greenville

August 6- Dr. Patel- ENT appt. in Greenville

August 7- Parents drove me to Julie's house

August 7-9 Weekend in Toledo to visit

August 9- drove to Lima, picked up Ginny, Cook-out at Virginia's, back to Columbus

August 10- Ginny and I went shopping

August 11-Ginny and I went shopping and met Julie for Lunch

August 12- relaxing day in Columbus

August 13- Ginny and I prepared dinner for Julie, Janice, Jen, and Scott

August 14- Pedicure, Ginny's Haircut, Lunch with Scott, Dinner at Casa Lu Al in Lima with Catherine's girls

August 15- Swimming! Finally Game Night at Amanda's

August 16- Visited some friends, ate at La Charreada, took Ginny home, drove to Columbus

August 17- Ran errands for Julie and made dinner for Julie, Ashley, and Sam (went to visit Breanna's and see her new apt.)

August 18- Parents came to Columbus- Dinner at Planks 1/2 price pizza YUMMY!!! Went back to Greenville

August 19- Drove to Lima, picked up Ginny, ate lunch, stopped at Catherine's, said good-bye to Ginny, went to USV, saw some kids and Phyllis, dinner at Viva Maria's in Ada with Circle Girls, went to Zimmerly's and Peterson's to visit.

August 20-took Uncle Ted to lunch at the Elks and went out to Gail and Hazel's to pick up veggies

August 21-Colored hair, went to the bank, laundry, packed, and helped make dinner for Mom, Dad, Julie, and Scott.



I want to thank my friends for rearranging their schedules around my visit, the Butterman's for their hospitality, my parents for driving me around like I was a kid, and Julie for allowing me to do a clean sweep on her bedroom closet! I also want to thank everyone for their friendship. It is going to be very hard for me to go back to California.



August 22- My flight leaves at 6:30am out of Dayton. Scott is going with me. I am so glad he is coming. After looking at my time in Ohio, I think I need a vacation!!! LOL!




No comments: